Diary of Rufus
Today:
In the morning I went near the trees to show my friend Nigel how good I was at climbing on trees. As I went up, fewer branches were in my reach, and they were getting smaller and smaller. I saw one that was not so big and looked like it was dying. I grabbed it anyway because she was one of the last ones and the other were way to small. It started making noise and at some point it just broke. I saw Dana for a quick moment on the bed and it looked like someone was fighting with her but then I was laying on the ground. Nigel came over me to see if I was okay. I didn’t really know what to answer him until I started to feel a growing pain in my leg. Suddenly I saw Dana appear at my side. She was with a man, but I didn’t know him. They helped me and tried to make me understand that they were from the future. At first, I didn’t believe them and thought they were going crazy or simply saying crazy explanations thinking I was going to believe them because I wasn’t an adult. After that they explained to me by showing me some coins with dates from the future which, at first, thought were made by them, but then their explanations started to look plausible. I didn’t have any argument to prove they were wrong, so I stop arguing with them. My father arrived a bit later and carried me but with no real attention... to be continued
So that's what happened? Two people coming from the future... that explains why this girl was dressed like a man I guess. I will take care of Mr. Franklin and his slave. I'll whip her until she tells me everything, and if they really come from the future, I could just kill them since they don't belong here. Thank you son for these precious pieces of information. I'll take care of you later.
RépondreSupprimerMr. Weylin, I'm pretty sure Rufus is still traumatized. Strangers coming from the future, do you really believe that? Poor boy, he needs more rest, leave him alone.
RépondreSupprimerVery good blog post! I like the way you interpreted your character! Everything is clear, I can imagine this scene. Good job!
RépondreSupprimer